"....fellowship of Baptist Christians
and churches who share a passion
for the Great Commission of Jesus
Christ and a commitment to Baptist
principles of faith and practice."
of North Carolina
"Bringing Baptists Together for
This website is www.MtAdar.org
Mt. Adar Baptist Church
7416 N NC Hwy 49
Mebane, North Carolina 27302
We are at the intersection of
Hwy 49 and Lynch Store Road.
9:45 am Small Group 11:00 am Worship
6:45 pm Prayer Meeting/Bible Study
Bible study in small groups Sundays 9:45-10:45 a.m.
- this is where questions are welcomed and conversation translates what we learn into life as followers of Jesus.
WORSHIP Sundays 11:00 a.m.
- we are a welcoming: "come as you are"kind of folk.
- worship is where we focus on praise to The Creator and listen to how God still speaks to us through his Word: spoken in sermon, celebrated in song and shared through caring community.
Wednesday night Study/ Prayer Meeting Wednesdays 6:45-7:30 p.m.
- midweek informal meeting to pray over concerns and engage in discussion on scripture through scripture and book study.
- We are currently studying "Letters to the Ephesians and Timothy."
Exercise Classes:- Mondays,Tuesday and Thursdays 6:15-7:15 p.m.
- Toni Anderson instructor
- $5 per session or monthly discounted (see Toni)
- bring a towel, and water (mat if you have one)
Regularly Scheduled Events
Singalong/Devotional Time @ Edgewood Nursing Facility
1st Sunday 4:30 p.m.
Deacons' meeting 2nd Sunday right after worship
Prayer Meeting/Bible Study Wednesdays 6:45 pm
Choir Practice Wednesdays 7:30 p.m.
Women on Mission
First Monday of each month 7:30 p.m. at church
View a video to learn more about our affiliate:
Could this be the place God has called you to join in His work?
a training school for pastors and lay leaders. Since it's inception in 2006, this Central American school trains current and future church leaders for the building of God's Kingdom!
We support the Prison Ministry at Orange Correctional Center.
Under the advisement of the prison chaplain, we seek to minister through donations, presence and prayer.Donations are accepted toward toiletries and cards.
We love serving Central Elementary School in Hillsborough! Meeting classroom needs is one expression of the love in Christ.